“Great Stay during Training” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sarova Panafric

You added Sarova Panafric to your Saves list
Sarova Panafric
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Along Valley Road, Nairobi 30486 - 00100, Kenya (Upper Hill Estate)   |
Ranked #19 of 130 Hotels in Nairobi
“Great Stay during Training”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Pleasantly wonderful experience. I attended a training and appreciated the facility, which is quite near the CBD. The rooms are pleasant and clean, and the food fresh. The staff are really pleasant, courteous and helpful.

I enjoyed use of the gym which I learned is a recent addition.

I will definately be back. Keep up

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors facing the pool are the best
  • Stayed August 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
  • Polish first
UK, Yorkshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed here about 10 years ago while on holiday. This time I was visiting on business and was pleased to see the hotel is just as good as it was last time. I had expected some fading of what had been a lovely hotel, happily its well maintained and professionally staffed. Check in was friendly and swift, my room immaculate, the breakfast service impressive with new offerings every day. I will stay again I'm sure

Room Tip: Rooms at the rear and upper floors are likely to be quietest being away from the road
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable but a little dated for my liking. Security was present around the building and everyone was happy. We ate at the restaurant and was nice but nothing special. Pricing on some of the wine was expensive and their were only two expensive champagnes to choice from so decided on the white wine instead. Service was good and overall not too bad. Atmosphere was lovely.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled as a couple
Sunderland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was ideally placed for my recent business trip to Nairobi - well structured hotel - good pool area - superb breakfast.
My room was everything I needed always very clean - great comfortable bed, mini-fridge, safe, wardrobe with plenty space even the TV had some good movie channels. The bathroom was a wet-room with a great shower so all good.
The only thing not quite as good in my view was the dinner menu in the main restaurant and my only criticism was that it wasn't as good as everything else still good but ...
Finally I have to mention the staff - they really make the place - I doubt there are better staff at any hotel in Nairobi - friendly, helpful and always able to sort out any little issues, they really made it feel like a home from home.
Thank you all!

Room Tip: Rooms near the pool are newer than in main building
  • Stayed August 2015, traveled on business
1David_Gachuru, General Manager at Sarova Panafric, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Guest,

thank you for reviewing our hotel, we appreciate and welcome your feedback.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the entirety of your stay from the breakfast to the room to the ambiance.

Our staff are our greatest assets and I agree with you when you say there are no better staff at any hotel in Nairobi. Thank you on behalf of the staff for this heart felt compliment.

This will always be your home away from home. Karibu nyumbani (welcome home)

We look forward to hosting you soon.

Kind Regards,
Boyup Brook, Western Australia, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Perfect hotel for stay in Nairobi. Clean and comfortable with friendly staff both housekeeping and restaurant. Delicious food in al la carte Flametree restaurant. Reception very helpful. Groups catered for and airport transfers very efficient. Booked by Traveljoy from Western Australia for nights in-between Safari tours.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled with family
Dear guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel, Sarova Panafric.

It is always an honor to receive glowing compliments from our guests and I am glad that you enjoyed your entire stay from the delicious food to the airport transfers.

We trust that we shall see you and your family again soon and afford a seamless stress free stay once again.

Kind Regards,
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We held our training today at this lovely hotel and everything was top notch! The service of staff, the quality of the provided meals, the IT/AV equipment was up to par,and the room size and set up met all our needs and more. Thanks to the staff of the PanAfric for the great service today!

Stayed August 2015, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel, Sarova Panafric, we appreciate this.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your entire training and that all aspects were up to par, from the rooms to the meals to the staff. Our staff really are our greatest assets and we value them, thank you for the commendation.

Best Regards,
Johannesburg, South Africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had a super-warm welcome from the hotel's staff and all four days and three nights that I spent at Sarova Panafric were wonderful! Everyone went to great lengths to ensure that I was comfortable and strived to make my stay a memorable experience. And it certainly was. I had dinner at Flame Tree restaurant on my first night - and as luck would have it this was "live band night". Not only did I enjoy the food and music, the service from the restaurant staff was outstanding! Thank you Evans and Syllvestre... I hope to visit again soon :-)

• Stayed August 2015, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel Sarova Panafric.

Our aim is to always provide our guests with Refreshing African Hospitality and I am glad that you were afforded only the best. I am gald to note that you not only enjoyed the meals but the ambience and entertainment as well.

I shall personally pass on your kind words to Evans and Syllvestre.

We trust we shall see you again and I hope you enjoyed your holiday.

Best Regards,