Stayed here in a standard twin room for one night before going on safari, upon return from safari spent a few hours by the pool.
- If your booking the cheapest rooms ensure you ask for a renovated one
- Standard rooms only have a shower but the water pressure and temperature were good, but rooms are quite small
- Breakfast was very good choice of 3/4 cereals, big pastry/cake selection, usual cooked items and an egg/omlette station plus fruit, tea/coffee, fresh juices and toast.
- Our party of 7 ate in the restaurant and ordered a variety of meals from pizza to steak and all were of a good standard as was the service. Friday night in the restaurant is steak night. Food beside the pool was also good and menu was the usual fare sandwiches, pasta, pizza, fries etc
- Pool is a reasonable size although there aren't many sun loungers. When I was there they'd used the area at one end of the pool for a conference buffet lunch, the bar & covered seating area is on another side, another side had only a handful of chairs & tables under cover which left one side and a narrow one at that for sun loungers. If the pool area is important I'd definately look at other hotels.