I was a first time at the Sarova Stanley in December. My first review was a bit harsh due to a range of administrative problems. This time, none of those.
Obviously, the good things did not change:
- good room (I got an upgrade, so it was even bigger)
- free and speedy wifi
- without mentioning my favorite Thai restaurant (don't miss it)
- no need to mention, hospitality like always in Kenya, warm and welcoming
I tried also;
- the gym, yes, I went to the gym. It's good, but lack of fresh air
Weak point, still, for a continental breakfast only eater, the breakfast and the normal restaurant.
I'll be back in a few days, so lets see
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kenya’s first luxury hotel, Sarova Stanley opened its elegant doors in 1902. Since then, it has been making history- hosting royal safaris and legendary personalities such as Edward Prince of Wales and Ernest Hemingway. Today, as the hotel enters its second century, it continues to maintain its unique heritage and provides state-of-the-art services and facilities for business and leisure travelers. All guestrooms are a blend of luxurious Victorian grandeur and modern comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HostelWorld, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sarova Stanley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarova Stanley Hotel Nairobi
- Sarova Stanley Nairobi