First of all the good:
- nice and comfortable room
- excellent Thai restaurant
- very polite and kind staff
- I arrived around 9am and asked if I could access a room as I had to get ready for a more formal meeting. I was told that this would be possible if I would pay a full extra day. Sorry, but that's not usual. As I refused, I was told that 'it was my day of luck' and that I would get one and above all for free.
- my rate included a dinner. My dinner was nevertheless invoiced, I reminded about the rate and it was - partially - removed.
- beside the Thai restaurant - which is excellent - the other restaurants are rather basic and quality of the food is not up to the quality of the hotel.