- Safe location in Nairobi. Located adjacent to the Israeli Embassy, security around the entire premises was tight & armed guards checking every arriving vehicle
- Warm smiles greeting you on arrival. Competent & helpful front desk staff
- Amazing breakfast selection and quality. Great coffee too!
- free wifi
- reasonable sized rooms with comfy beds
- V expensive hotel! Paid nearly US$200 for a business 'deluxe' room which is really a standard room in any other hotels. Didnt even have a mini-bar.
- Mixed quality rooms. We stayed on two different occasions and the room on the first night (second floor on the main building) had a much better decor and design.
Overall, we were pleased with our stay in Fairview and would return again.