- Safe location in Nairobi. Located adjacent to the Israeli Embassy, security around the entire premises was tight & armed guards checking every arriving vehicle
- Warm smiles greeting you on arrival. Competent & helpful front desk staff
- Amazing breakfast selection and quality. Great coffee too!
- free wifi
- reasonable sized rooms with comfy beds
- V expensive hotel! Paid nearly US$200 for a business 'deluxe' room which is really a standard room in any other hotels. Didnt even have a mini-bar.
- Mixed quality rooms. We stayed on two different occasions and the room on the first night (second floor on the main building) had a much better decor and design.
Overall, we were pleased with our stay in Fairview and would return again.
- Also Known As:
- Fairview Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nairobi's most popular and only family-run four star hotel comprising of 120 rooms (with some five star rooms!). Our product offering is designed for the business traveller with various room types set in five acres of beautiful gardens. Our room rates include bed, breakfast, wifi and all taxes. We are situated 2 kilometers out of the Nairobi central business district on Upper hill, away from the noise of Nairobi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Fairview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.