Me n my wife had a tour of Nairobi and lodged at Fairmont Norfolk Hotel....our stay was awesome. The receptionist and bellman were friendly and gave us a warm welcome making us feel at home. Our check in was in the morning and we were allocated to a room in which a customer had not checked out but the team apologised propoerly and gave us another better room....we didnt feel offended with thr first problem.
The rooms are clean including bathrooms....the min bar is well stocked and tthe rooms have enough working space....clean linen
The hotel is located in the heart of Nairobi and close to the tourist areas like Carnivore, Giraffee centre and the Bomas....all these are within reach.
The hotel has history behind it as it has one of the oldest buildings which was the first rooms of the hotel.
Its really value for money...you wont regret your spend on this hotel.....if you are in Nairobi you might wanna give it a shot.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont The Norfolk Hotel Nairobi
- Fairmont The Norfolk Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Norfolk
- Norfolk Hotel Nairobi
- Fairmont Hotel Nairobi
- Norfolk Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairmont The Norfolk Hotel has played a leading role in Kenya's colorful history, and continues to be the best-known luxury hotel in Nairobi. The town and later the modern city of Nairobi grew up around Fairmont The Norfolk hotel, which still has its own private tropical gardens. The hotel is still the traditional starting point for safaris and the Lord Delamere Terrace is modern Nairobi's popular meeting place, where drinks and light meals are served continuously from morning till late evening.Fairmont The Norfolk was expanded in 1999 and subsequently renovated in time for its centennial celebrations in 2004. The Delamere & Acacia Wing were refurbished in 2012 to give the rooms a modern touch, whilst preserving their charm and unique personality. The Nairobi hotel now offers accommodations in 170 guest rooms and suites, has eight conference rooms, the largest seating 175 delegates, a heated outdoor swimming pool, health club with gym, sauna and steam room and gift shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Fairmont The Norfolk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.