The good points: the common areas are attractive, especially the dining and pool areas. The food was quite good, particularly the room service, although the prices (especially the buffet) are more in line with North American or European rates. The business centre had plenty of computers with fairly reasonable high speed service (although again, costly - approx $10 /half hour).
The bad points: My room was incredibly small and had paper-thin walls (I spent the evening listening to the TV programme in the room next door). The decor and bedding was well worn. I booked the room through a travel agent and could have gotten a better deal online, but for the price I paid I should have been in an executive suite (although I'd still bet the price wouldn't be worth it).
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International
- Nairobi Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.