After reading other reviews on this site I looked forward with a certain perverse anticipation to staying at "the worst Hilton in the world". Well, I haven't stayed at enough Hiltons to rank this place among its brethren, but I must say i found it entirely adequate. Yes, it looks like it hasn't been updated in the past 30 years, but it was clean and perfectly comfortable. The restaurant was OK, if over-priced, and the wi-fi in the lobby was even free when I was there (though I gather this is not usually the case.) This place is also substantially cheaper than the other "business class" hotels in central Nairobi. So don't let the negative reviews scare you off - this is a perfectly decent place to stay at a price that, by Nairobi standards, isn't too bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International