The hotel has a pool on the roof which looked rather nice and there is a couple of bars downstairs. It is in a central location (THE CBD financial district) making it useful for business travellers. There is good airport style security to get in and out of the hotel which makes you feel a bit safer due to recent terror threats. The Hilton Nairobi hotel offers a shuttle service to and from the airport but unlike other countries the shuttle bus is not complementary so if there are a couple of you a taxi could be cheaper and easier.
In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market. A word of warning even the best bartering in the market won't get you a bargain. Shops are cheaper than these touristy markets. The rooms were ok a little basic compared to other Hilton's but ok for a couple of nights and after all its in a developing country so of course it won't match the standard of say Dubai's Hilton. The service was Ok but breakfast expensive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and EasyToBook so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International