The rooms on floor 3 and floor 6 are manky, smelly decrepit and just generally yuck. Got one once on 12 that wasn't as awful.
Breakfasts are just a bit below standard but evening buffets are truly horrible.
Internet is a bit slow and an extortionate €20 per day.
the Jockey bar is basically a pick up point for the local prostitutes.
The staff try hard and are very friendly and helpful within the constraints that they have to work with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International