Although we stayed only for a night, it was well worth it. The hotel is in a very good area for eating out, and shopping. Do visit the two curio shops inside the hotel. You get some very good stuff there at very reasonable prices, especially in the last shop. The staff is very helpful, nice and polite. The buffet spread is very good in the main restaurant. It is relatively safer for tourists to stay in this locality than in the central business district of Nairobi. Also very good for business stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International