Although we stayed only for a night, it was well worth it. The hotel is in a very good area for eating out, and shopping. Do visit the two curio shops inside the hotel. You get some very good stuff there at very reasonable prices, especially in the last shop. The staff is very helpful, nice and polite. The buffet spread is very good in the main restaurant. It is relatively safer for tourists to stay in this locality than in the central business district of Nairobi. Also very good for business stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International