I went to Nairobi in a business trip. The hotel was well located specially it was very close to KICC where we had to participate in the Food Agro exhibition. The service was good as well as the breakfast. But the rooms are average and need to be renovated. We had to pay $35/night extra to get the business package that included internet connection and daily newspaper for free. overall i find this hotel overpriced.
Also I like to mention that Nairobi is a dangerous city. Although Hotel reception mentioned to us to be careful and not to walk in the streets when dark, but they didnt mention that we have to keep taxi rear windows ALWAYS CLOSED while in the car. For this reason my wifes handbag got snatched while the taxi was stopping in traffic and we were unable to do nothing except reporting it to hotel security.
My advise to everyone visiting Nairobi is to be carefull even while sitting in a taxi. Keep the doors and windows locked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International