Stayed here for a couple of nights after 4wks on an overland truck camping so it probably did feel alot nicer than it actually was! lol. It was clean and the room were a good size and it was amazing to have a toilet that flushed! Service was good and we left a bag with them for 4wks as we stayed before and after the overland trip. It was in a very central location and there was a great pizza place just over the road. The pool was lovely and the pool bar was a nice place to sit and have a drink! on the whole a good stay, im going back there in dec 09 so hopefully it hasnt changed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International