often it is hard to get a reservation at the fairview or country lodge hotels, and impossible to get through on the phone to sarova stanley (their online reservation will not work without credit card details). so hilton remains a good but pricy option, with VAT added on top of the room rate advertised. it doesnt feel like a five star hotel, but the staff is very nice and attentive. the hotel is very central and the meeting facilities are good. rooms are rather small, and the bathroom ceiling feels quite low. internet (cable in the room) is fast but expensive. it is possible to arrange for airport transfer charged to your room ($20 or 1400KSH). health club has sauna and steam room, but the gym is small and most equipment is old. the travellers restaurant is expensive and not that exciting, though the buffet is substantive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International