I stayed here for 4 nights in July as part of a conference. The hotel is centrally located, clean with simply furnished bedrooms (I stayed in 406 a standard room).
The pool area is good with a deck and good sized pool. There is a coffee bar, pub, and restaurant serving an a la carte and buffet menu. The buffet is fine and changed regularly.
The staff are helpful and I can’t criticise the hotel, except it is standard and just lacks a little sparkle of something.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International