“A hotel with Personal touch” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Summer Sale - Save 30%
Ranked #44 of 129 Hotels in Nairobi
Lusaka, Zambia
“A hotel with Personal touch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Whenever I arrive at the Hilton Hotel in Nairobi, I am assured of individual attention and care. The linen is of high quality and the rooms are clean. I enjoy the view of Nairobi from the 16th floor:))

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

martin v, General Manager at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience after your recent stay with us. We are glad to note that you were very satisfied with your overall experience and sincerely appreciate your gratitude to the personalized service accorded by our team. We are also happy to see that the quality and cleanliness of our rooms is to your liking and that you enjoyed the view from your room.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Nairobi in the not too distant future.

With kind regards,

MARTIN VOSKAMP I GENERAL MANAGER

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I have never been to a hotel whose staff make you feel welcomed as the Nairobi Hilton. I loved their services tremendously. The travellers inn was great. The service there was good too. I arrived very late in the night so I could not do a lot more but am very sure that the Hilton would always provide the best of services. the internet was great as well.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The First time I reviewed this Hotel was on my second stay with them last year. Complained, Bragged about their Rooms and was assured by the Manager to make it right the next time.

True to their Word, my visit last week, a 4 day stay with them was a very comfortable one. Nice Room, Good Service... What else would one ask for ?.

One of the best Staff I have experienced in a while from the Receptionist down to the Bell Boy, all were Smiling, Courteous and keen to sort out your issues if any.

Loved it !

Room Tip: Deluxe Rooms on Higher Floors for a Good View of the City
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure for us having you as our guest at the Hilton Nairobi and thank you very much for your excellent feedback, particularly in regards of our ‘Make It Right’ promise. I am pleased to see we managed to meet your expectations and I gladly shared your excellent feedback with the team and management.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed every moment of your stay and we appreciate your compliments about our team members professionalism. We look forward to welcome you back again in the not too distant future.

MARTIN VOSKAMP I GENERAL MANAGER
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

JAMES the driver was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and competent. I wish he would move to the U.S. so he could be my private driver. Overall, staying at the hotel was a very pleasant experience. I would recommend this hotel to any traveler.

Baltimore, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

In my recent 8 night stay, I was welcomed each day by staff members who were always willing to go the extra mile to assist me. While the hotel rooms are a bit outdated, the quality and friendliness of the staff and other facilities keeps people coming back. I will definitely be staying here on my next trip to Nairobi.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

martin v, General Manager at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Nairobi and I am very glad that you enjoyed our facilities.
It is our aim is to create a ‘home away from home’ for all our guests and I am pleased to see we managed to meet your expectations.

Our esteemed guest, we sincerely appreciate your commitment to be served by us again and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Nairobi and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

Martin Voskamp I General Manager
Nairobi, Kenya
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Very welcoming, courteous staff, great service. Security, a high priority, was dealt with in a timely and professional manner. Reception arrangements were quickly dealt with by extremely helpful and pleasant staff. All facilities (that we used) were staffed by very helpful staff, and we quickly felt at home. The room afforded a good view of the Nairobi skyline. All in all, a nice experience for my first trip to Africa/Kenya!

• Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
It was a pleasure for us having you as our guest and we are happy that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you very much for your excellent review. We are delighted about the nice compliments in regards to the hospitality of our team members and very glad that you experienced a homely welcome at Hilton Nairobi and a great experience in Africa.

We truly appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back again very soon.

At your service,

Martin Voskamp I General Manager
vacoas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were on a business trip in Nairobi and chose to stay in Hilton.The location is excellent, with many souvenir shops and supermarkets. It is also in the heart of the city. What we liked most, however, was that all cars entering the hotel and the bags were checked, giving us some reassurance, after the recent attack on a mall.

Nevertheless, although we were three, only one room was ready despite having booked days before and indicated our time of arrival. They also gave us one tea voucher for three persons. Finally , the towels were not always changed and the building was very old.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
martin v, General Manager at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience about your stay with us here at Hilton Nairobi. I am pleased to hear you found the overall security within the facility reassuring and you liked the hotels proximity to the main areas within the city.

We regret to note that upon arrival only one room was ready for check-in and I apologize for the inconvenience experienced. Our Executive Team is reviewing your comments to ensure they are used to improve our guest's experience.

We do appreciate your feedback and place great value on your custom and your continued relationship with Hilton and hope you will consider Hilton Nairobi again in the not too distant future.

MARTIN VOSKAMP I General Manager