When you arrive at the Hilton the first impressions are positive. The lobby is nice, and the front desk staff are very well trained and pleasant. However, once out of the elevator on my floor, the experience went down hill fast. Very outdated rooms, with fixtures that did not work as designed. The air conditioner thermostat was broken so my attempt to use the noise of the fan to mask the noise of the dance club's blasting music with it's thumping bass was thwarted.
I only had one night to stay as I was using this as a place to stay between flights on the continent, so imagine my disappointment at a lousy night's sleep.
Stay away if you are used to the Hilton standard. Come if you like a raucous surround, with all the noise that comes with that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International