We stayed with our 13 yr old son for one night before heading out on Safari and one night on return from Safari. The first room we were in was ok - it was in the tower and was pretty clean, served its purpose. We had 2 single beds and a pull out couch for our son - pull out couch looked ancient/dangerous/not clean so he had one single and my husband and I shared the other. The Hotel's pub had good but expensive food. Our room on the way back was on the pool level. It was dirty and had GIANT flies - only in the bathroom - not sure where they were coming from. We kept the bathroom door shut and that mostly kept them out of the sleeping area. They did provide a can of Raid in the bathroom so we fogged it well and closed the door - they obviously knew of the problem if they're providing bug spray!! Would never stay there again, given the choice, although staff was really nice and it was in the main square so you could walk wherever you wanted to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International