I took advantage of points and booked a room for one night, before heading to the airport. The hotel is located in the safest area of the city, and you can enjoy the Masai Market across the street on Saturday. The rooms could use a good upgrading, but I had no complaints in this area. Mine was on the pool level, and had everything I needed after a few weeks in Africa - a hot shower, comfortable bed and flushing toilet! There is a decent pub and restaurant off the lobby, and a nice little cafe to grab coffee and pastry at your leisure. Security is excellent in the hotel - you cannot get in without passing through. The pool area is very nice, as is the restaurant.
My only complaint was the charge for internet in the business center. 1000ksh for one hour of service seemed excessive to me, particularly for HH Members. Though I do have to say that my service never got cut off here, as it did in every internet cafe I encountered throughout Kenya.
Next time I'm in Nairobi, I'll book the Hilton.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International
- Nairobi Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.