Have spent 2 nights here a month ago; location is nice, if you have some business to do in Nairobi; As a diamond we got a junior suite, with all the benefits - free Wi-fi, lounge access, etc...
Hotel will need to be renovated soon, as it is obvious that it is outdated;
Otherwise service is quite ok, maybe security mesures are a bit to strict, but I guess it is neccessary due to some political unrest;
I would think twice before going to that Hilton again;
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International