Have spent 2 nights here a month ago; location is nice, if you have some business to do in Nairobi; As a diamond we got a junior suite, with all the benefits - free Wi-fi, lounge access, etc...
Hotel will need to be renovated soon, as it is obvious that it is outdated;
Otherwise service is quite ok, maybe security mesures are a bit to strict, but I guess it is neccessary due to some political unrest;
I would think twice before going to that Hilton again;
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International