Ok, this was my first stay in a Hilton hotel and my last if this one was anything to go by.
The hotel was probably renovated last in the 60's... no seriously.
The bar is full of old people and hookers.
The room itself was shocking for a 5 star hotel. I have stayed in low budget B&B's in England that look better.
The food was generally decent, but I had my worst buffet experience there ever. How do you make every single meal horrible? That my friend is a art!
Staff was generally very friendly so can't find fault there.
...and by the way the bar is extremely overpriced so rather buy some stuff at the 24hour Nakumatt close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International