We stayed there 2 nights on a business trip and the hotel is showing it's age. The rooms are old and the showers are small and not very comfortable. Food is not bad, especially because they have such variety of local fruits, and people are nice. There is a pizza place on the corner, and it looks decent. A lot of traffic around the area since it's close to a busy bus stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International