We stayed there 2 nights on a business trip and the hotel is showing it's age. The rooms are old and the showers are small and not very comfortable. Food is not bad, especially because they have such variety of local fruits, and people are nice. There is a pizza place on the corner, and it looks decent. A lot of traffic around the area since it's close to a busy bus stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International