I stayed at the Hilton in Nairobi for three nights in April. As most of the reviews state, the hotel requires some attention in certain areas. The rooms are neat and clean and well appointed. But the toilets badly need renovation. This is where the hotel is lacking when we consider international standards. The check in/ check out process was quick. Staff were always helpful and the location is apt if you want to be in the centre of the city, next to the KICC and the supreme court. Break fast is okay at the best and can improve, when comapred with other Hiltons that I have stayed else where.
Internet is on chargeable basis in the room. But is quite fast. In room dining will cost you more. The general quality of food, with regards to taste, needs to improve considerably.
One very positive aspect of the hotel is the halth club and swimming pool. Both are well maintained and worth your while. On the whole, Hilton Nairobi will be a safe and conveninent option for an international traveller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Despegar.com so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International