Just as my title says, don't trust website photos. Their standard rooms are nothing like the photos. Very disappointing. The rooms look like they could use an update. For a Hilton hotel, it was very disappointing. Any new furniture was of very cheap quality. So obvious because it did not match the older furniture. The beds had no stoppers so you had to keep pushing it against the wall. Lighting was very bad - not enough light in the room.
But, staff were friendly and the breakfast buffet was more than adequate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International