This hotel is located right in the business district / close to almost everything. Our family stayed here, as we visited Nairobi on a stop-over. The Hilton is a little dated and I can recall my childhood memories here. I visited this place when I was a kid with my dad, but it was sparkling back then.
I was a little disappointed when I visited back, as I noticed that the hotel has now very dated rooms, and that it really needs a desperate refurb. They charge a lot of money and in my humble opinion, I think they should put more effort in revamping their facilities. Rooms are airy and clean.
Given the room rate though, I would have expected free WiFi and breakfast should have been complimentary.
You have to pay for breakfast, internet and of course city taxes. Consequently when you add in all the extras it becomes an expensive place to stay.
I'm sure there are other places with better deals in Nairobi, and we'll do an extensive research next time before booking a hotel in Nairobi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International