I spent one night at the Hilton Nairobi in assocation with a safari trip to Masai Mara. The hotel in itself is a former greatness, with a nice lobby however the rooms are outdated. The first room I got was close to the pool and had a sort of moldy smell, and no air-condition working. After several complaints and efforts to get the air-condtion working I was upgraded to an excecutive room.
In addition the reception was very helpful in booking table at a resturant on short notice.
All in all the hotel has a great location but unfortunately the rooms are not up to Hilton standard. The service on the other hand is top Hilton standard!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International