Stayed overnight prior to our Kenyan Safari. Located in the heart of the city, very crowded area in the evenings. Lots do security inside and outside the hotel. Feels secure. As other reviewers rightly pointed out, the hotel looks very tired and worn out. No wonder since I saw a sign outside which mentions that the hotel was inaugurated in 1969. Our room was located on the pool floor. Rooms were really worn out and in this modern age when you require power sockets to charge your mobile devices etc, I had to hunt all around the room trying to locate a charging socket. Finally I had to move the writing desk and unplug one of the bed lights, in order to get a electrical socket. Beds were excellent and we had a comfortable sleep although we could hear the sound of music during the night. Breakfast was excellent and staff were very attentive. Overall impression - much better options could be available in Nairobi for the same price range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International