“HOSPITALITY” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #47 of 145 Hotels in Nairobi
TANGA, Tanzania
“HOSPITALITY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Real the staff of theis hotel have a spirity of hospitality to the extend of guest to feel honored as highly respected. Again the rooms are very quite ie free of unnecessary noises throughout my stay in the hotel.So I would like to recommend this hotel as the best to host quest and big conferences.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Manuela B, Director of Operations at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Nairobi. We are happy that you were very satisfied with your overall experience and enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in offering our guests inspiring stays, and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Nairobi soon.

Best regards,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Very tired and worn hotel. Good service and clean, but a shadow of its former self. The staff did their best but a stay of any more then one night would have been difficult. It was clear what the hotel must have been like in the past, but it will require some decent investment to bring it back to that standard once more.

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars

Dear guest,

It has been a pleasure hosting you at the Hilton Nairobi. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Our main aim being guest satisfaction and quality delivery, we do take our guests and their well being very seriously and always hope to meet the guest's expectations.

unfortunately the physical state of our property did not meet your expectation, for which I am sincerely sorry. However, I am pleased to advise that we are in the process of a master plan renovation preparation, that will see a complete make-over of the Hotel in time to come.

Our esteemed guest, although we have not been able to meet your expectation, I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Nairobi again, to prove to you that we always strive to satisfy all our guests staying with us and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future

MANUELA BRODE I Director of Operations

Travelers are raving about these Nairobi hotels

Johannesburg East, South Africa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Hilton Nairobi need to work on its ambiens as it does not meet the standard and brand of Hilton Hotel internationally. Its lobby leaves much to be desired. For the price we paid for the hotel at least should have made WIFI available in rooms for free rather than having to make us work from a cramped lobby with poor ambience. Pool area has no proper electric plugs and if you find any. It is obstructed by the wooden fence making it difficult to plug your computer plug for power supply. I therefore strongly feel that the Nairobi Hilton hotel has failed to meet the standard and ambience of the Hilton brand in many ways. When I entered the hotel from the lobby I wondered whether I'm in a five star hotel. Rooms also did not exceed my expectations of a five star. For instance the chair in room 802 was falling apart. food very dry, bread was tasteless. consider changing your baker.

• 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.

We are glad to note that you were very satisfied with your overall experience, and thank you for the fine compliments you make about our service and friendliness of our team members.

We appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

When you say "Hilton" it has to be best.
Hilton Nairobi is good hotel but you may not have same experience as that of other Hilton chain of hotels. Reason being its a old property. The place is very comfortable and conveniently located in central business district. All banks head offices are at walking distance from this hotel. Hotel is under going renovation. You may hear construction sound. Two lifts are operational but 3rd one is getting renovated. Great staff at front desk and housekeeping

Breakfast is too good . Safe place to stay

Hotel rooms are very nice. Overall experince very good

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Dear guest,
We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton and thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.
With pleasure we read your compliments and truly appreciate the good comments you make about our team members hospitality and safety. We are glad to note that you were satisfied with your overall experience and as well liked the facility’s proximity to main offices within the business district. Believe me, it is comments such as yours that make all efforts truly worthwhile.

As of the condition of the facility, I am pleased to advise that we are in the process of a master plan renovation preparation, that will see a complete make-over of the Hotel in time to come; Construction and upgrade of elevators is currently underway as observed.

We hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Nairobi and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

Nairobi, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I had a wonderful experience. Hilton has fantastic and wold class services. I would say that all my expectations were met. I would for sure want to do it again at Hilton. I liked the ambiance, the friendly staff, the food was exceptional and the room was just amazing. I especially liked the executive launch and he fact that I was able to see the overall view of Nairobi city from above.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Manuela B, Director of Operations at Hilton Nairobi, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Nairobi. We are happy that you were very satisfied with your experience and enjoyed your stay with us, especially for mentioning our team members friendliness and facilities.

Best regards,

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool and fitness center are pretty good (they have Zumba and yoga classes too) and the breakfast is very good. Rooms are a little small and the elevators weren't fully functional (currently being upgraded). There is also a Mosai Market once or twice a week that has some interesting stuff. Overall, I would definitely recommend this property.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

It was truly a pleasure to serve you and we thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are delighted to hear, that you enjoyed your stay and the services provided by our staff. We are also glad that you had a wonderful experience at our health club. Believe me, it is comments such as yours that make all efforts, at Hilton Nairobi, truly worthwhile.
With regards of elevator upgrade, accept our apologies for any inconvenience experienced, but we are certain that when this project is complete such inconveniences will be over.
We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon again to the Hilton Nairobi.

With best regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here as a musician for the st. Patricks ball on 22nd of March 2014 (total stay was 21st-23rd).

I had a pleasant stay although I was out most days. Check-in was easy and the staff could not be more helpful and polite, even the security guards! The food was great, breakfast and dinner was lovely and well laid out. The rooms were great too, I have seen a few reviews giving the rooms a low mark, I could not disagree more, every morning when I got up for breakfast I came back to a tidy room and always has fresh bottled water put out for me, things like this make me smile. The swimming pool and cocktail bar were the highlight I have to say, being an Irish man I don't get to relax in gorgeous sunshine beside a pool with a nice cool 'Tusker' beer in my hand very often, so this was pure bliss for me :) also another pleasant surprise was the gym, I wasn't expecting much but it was quite good for those who lift weights. The only thing I didn't like was the price of the wifi, nearly every hotel I've ever stayed in supplies FREE wifi for all guests, not just "gold member" guests, but this doesn't surprise me being a Hilton hotel.

All in all, I had a GREAT staying here and an amazing time in Nairobi so my overall experience is reflected in this review and that's why I'm more than happy to give an "excellent" rating.

I look forward to my visit next year when we will be rocking the place again for st. Patricks 2015!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your nice feedback regarding your stay at Hilton Nairobi. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed every moment of your stay with us, especially for mentioning our great customer service and facilities. We take great pride in offering our guests inspiring stays.

With regards of internet charges, I am indeed very sorry for we have not been able to meet your expectation. As this service is provided by a third party, it makes it difficult for us to provide it for free in the hotel rooms; However, as we understand the increased demand for internet accessibility, we are currently offering it for free in all public areas.

Your continued patronage and comments are a vital part of our growth, for which we are most grateful.