When you say "Hilton" it has to be best.
Hilton Nairobi is good hotel but you may not have same experience as that of other Hilton chain of hotels. Reason being its a old property. The place is very comfortable and conveniently located in central business district. All banks head offices are at walking distance from this hotel. Hotel is under going renovation. You may hear construction sound. Two lifts are operational but 3rd one is getting renovated. Great staff at front desk and housekeeping
Breakfast is too good . Safe place to stay
Hotel rooms are very nice. Overall experince very good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, EasyToBook and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International