Situated in the city centre of Nairobi town is a good place for business meetings but the money you spend to sleep don't worth. The structure is very old, the rooms are small and the toilettes have this Russian - communist style...the flush is still a bar to push and the bathtub...better don't think about it...and the A/c doesn't even have a remote.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International