I have Hilton Gold Status, so I chose to stay here before and after safari. The location was not bad right in the CBD which is quite a busy area. The rooms nice, well insulated I heard no street noise. The executive lounge was quite nice, plenty of food and drink options.
I would stay again. One minor complaint, the hotel charged a foreign transaction fee for pre-paying my reservation. I did not notice the fees for charges done at the Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International