Was concerned from some of the comments on Hilton. Spent 10 business days there.
Yes it is dated but was accompanying in all respects. Yes furnishings are '80's ish
but still very good. We enjoyed both the front staff and the counter. Very kind and
respectful of the customer. Breakfasts were great in the hotel. Wide variety of
choices. Although I tend to eat a morning omelette with a waffle. The staff does attend
to your needs and wishes. Yes the two lifts were working. The wait was not as long as
some noted. Some times there was only one but the wait was just minutes. The pub there
was also good, I like and enjoyed the Turk Beer. Service in the Pub also on spot.
A rating of 33 of 88 is a bit off, from experience I would give it a bit better rating. And the security there was great for being a white American going out to shop and dine. They ensured
we were always safe in the evening.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International
- Nairobi Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookingCom, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.