I stayed at Nairobi Hilton just for one night.
The lobby and the restaurants were looking good. Their service was not bad. The breakfast was good, too.
The building was old and dreary as well as the room. The room was not very clean... some cigarettes were left on the ashtray when we entered in our room.
But It's OK as I did not expect a gorgeous hotel in Nairobi.
However, I recommend to have a room somewhere in the tower if you have to stay here. My room was second or thrid floor just next to the business room and there was a busy bus terminal just outside of our room. It was too noisy throughout the night. The drivers kept blowing horns to get passengers even 3 a.m. It got noisier after 5 a.m. with the horns and people's voices. I couldn't sleep at all even though I had to take a six- hour drive next day.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International
- Nairobi Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.