We visited in September 2013, while we organised a trip to the Masai Mara
The hotel is a bit old, and needs updating: the rooms are small, and the bathrooms need upgrading. The staff, however, make up for any shortcomings. They. are very friendly and very helpful. The location is a plus: central, lively and very good for walking. We thought the the hotel could do a lot more about beautifying its surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International