We booked in for a 1 night stay and planned to stay for the next day to chill out by the pool - we booked a day room.
When we arrived they had no record of us booking a day room.
Once in our room it was dirty - bathroom was disgusting.
They are undergoing refurbishment and the lifts were not working.
We stayed the night as we arrived very late but left first thing the next morning to go to another hotel for day.
It was filthy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International