This looks like an old, tired hotel, badly in need of refurbishment: peeling paint in corners, tired wall decoration and somewhat primitive (by modern hotel standards) bathroom facilities. The cylindrical structure leads to a cramped bathroom. Aside from that it is quiet, comfortable and clean, with an excellent breakfast buffet. But definitely not worth >£220 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International