Chose to stay at the Hilton Nairobi thinking it was one last luxury before I returned to Kisumu for 6 months... and chose it based on the name alone and was hugely disappointed. The Front Desk was inefficiently run, at one point 3 people were helping the same person while other patrons waited to be served. BUT - the thing to watch out for is your bill at the hotel restaurants - the prices do not match the printed OR online menu. Seems strange Hilton would update its computer prices before the other materials. When this was brought to their attention, they still expected us to pay the inflated rates, and then after dispute only amended the bill for one of the meals. Very disappointed in comfort and service. I stayed at a different hotel a week earlier that was 1/3 of the cost and much better overall. Until the alleged renovation, choose another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International