Hilton is a very old hotel situated in the City Centre of Nairobi and still maintains the old facilities. Should strive to modernise the facilities. Should have humble parking space. The building is very old and needs renovation. There is only one old lift facility which is likely to breakdown and cause inconvinience to clients. The staff are quite friendly and welcoming. Security of the Hotel is quite okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and EasyToBook so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International