And this one's is terrible. Right in the heart of city centre by the bus depot, the location of this Hilton is a dealbreaker. Traffic in Nairobi is bad enough but you can be waiting 30 minutes just to make the last 10km ride back to the hotel. This also makes some rooms noisy if you are on the wrong side. The hotel needs some updating, especially the standard Queen/King-sized bed rooms as they do not look like they are 4-star, three at the most. Rooms on the pool floor can also get noisy as there is a restaurant/bar there that is open late at night. Had to stay there for a work conference but would not choose to go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International