A shame to the Hilton family! one elevator in 4 working, exposed electrical wires in the steam room, forgotten pick up at the airport. Rude bar staff (asked us to move during a business meeting, even when I told them we were finishing up, they made us all move anyway!) Noisy air-conditioner in room, food trays from room service left in corridor (5 outside my room for the entire day) front desk staff that would not call the manager as they feared getting in trouble. Old hotel that should have been refurbished 10 yrs ago. A real shame to the Hilton family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Despegar.com so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International