The hotel is central in the business district but its a bit tired and worn out in terms of its look and facilities. The staff are VERY good and friendly and helpful but the hotel needs a refurbishment ( Not just new lifts which are being done now and mean that we had just one out of three lifts working!!).
The breakfast buffet is OK and so is the WiFi connection and beds were comfortable but it has that feel of a neglected 1980s old hotel in need of some major work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, EasyToBook and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International