Hotel attendants were generally friendly and nice but the facilities in the room(bathroom, room carpet etc, safe) looked old and need replacement.
The hotel really has some outrageous rules. A buddy from old times came over to visit around 9pm and $75 was demanded from him before he would be allowed entry. I thought that was really an unfair charge esp as the guy was not gonna sleep over.
There was an outrageous rule that
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International