The hotel was certainly below my expectations. The building, though an important landmark in Nairobi, is old and in need of extensive refurbishing. Indeed the elevators were being attended to during my stay but the inconvenience was astounding! It was like waiting for a Matatu by the roadside just to get an elevator. The rooms are clean and reasonably furnished. The food is good, especially the breakfast. Internet is good but they charge for it separately which I found a big surprise in this day and age where it's now widely availed to guests as complimentary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International