I have never had worse experience in a hotel! Staff is extremely impolite, to say the least. They were not capable of giving you the information about the exact price of the rooms, but it seemed that you have to bargain, just the same as in the street market.
Room was spacious, but the furniture was old. Internet was being charged 20 (!) dollars a day, and it was so poor that the only spot where I had the connection was right in front of the entrance door!!! When called for help in regards to internet, the technician arrived 2 hours later (during which I had to call the reception a couple of times, and was mostly put on hold or rudely told that they are working on it) and said that he can not do much. Awful experience, bad service, totally overrated! If you are not forced to - do not stay in this hotel... Had nothing to do with the Hilton name. Shame!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International