As a Hilton Honors (Diamond) member that stays at the Hilton more than 200 days a year.
I really like staying at the Nairobi Hilton whenever I am in Nairobi. This time I stayed for 2 days in July and then came back at the end of July and stayed for 8 days. Because of my status as a Diamond I got my room upgraded. I didn't have to pay for internet or breakfast . Internet does not work period. I had to go to the business center to respond to emails etc. This is one thing I don't like about this hotel ( Internet connection is poor). They have tried to make the rooms the same like full service Hilton Hotels. They have changed Tv's showers small things that make you feel at thome.
Staff very friendly. All the staff at the executive lounge on the 15th floor. Irene, Henry and Jackie were exceptional. Front desk downstairs - Davis, Ezekiel, Michael Anne the supervisor, Rose at the Business center. Travelers Restaurant Beth, Virginia and Eunice and the chefs
were really nice. The food is fresh and delicious.
The door men and the Luggage guys. I can't remember all their names. The maids in the house keeping.
Please change the menu at the executive lounge. They serve the same food all year round but its nice its only that when you are staying there for long you don't want to eat what you ate the night before.
Renovations are a pain. The elevators you wait for 10 to 15 minutes. When I was there in Aug only one elevator was working.
The hotel is in the city center and security is excellent. Exceptional staff all round. I love it here.
Please do the above improvements and you will have me all the time that I visit Nairobi which is regularly now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International