This hotel must have been a very nice and luxurious hotel 20-30 years ago but there haven't been much renovations here since...
- Very friendly staff
- Good location if you need to be in the city centre
- The food in Travelers Restaurant is good
- Nice big flat screen TV with 27 Channels in the rooms
- Very old rooms and hallways.
- Old furnitures in the rooms and bed mattress not comfortable.
- Carpets are old and stained. Walls desperately need a fresh coat of paint.
- Swimming pool was under some work and off limits during my stay.
- Long waits for elevators as only one out of three works.
- Hot water tap on the sink not working in my room.
I wouldn't recommend this hotel unless you bring your expectations way below normal Hilton standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International