I was only in Nairobi for a few days and it was the cheapest I could get on short notice.
I'm not a fan of large chains like Hilton because everything costs money. In smaller hotels you'll get free internet or free breakfast, with chains you pay for everything and especially food is very overpriced. Rooms were okay, nice view, but old and tired. There's a gym which is free to guests.
The stay was fine but I'll look for something else when I'm back in Nairobi next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International