Overall, my stay was comfortable and I was made to feel very welcome by the friendly and extremely helpful hotel staff. 10 out of 10 for service! The internet is very expensive, some TV channels don't work, no toilet brush in bathroom, and was not advised to take a SA plug adapter as only local/British plugs. Food and drink is way overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International