I stayed in Hilton, Nairobi for 11 nights- pretty long for an experience. I found that the staff are very friendly and courteous. However, size of the rooms are comparatively small perhaps because of the typical round structure of the hotel. The functional quality of the inside fittings like the closet, drawers etc. need more care. I did not find them operating effortlessly, which is desired. However, overall you get a very friendly environment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, EasyToBook and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International