Not too many choice for good hotel in Nairobi, so I booked the Hilton hotel which located at the city centre. I stayed at the Executive Room, the hotel looks old, very standard bed room and bath room, outdated furnitures and all seems need to be refurbished. A bit strange for the Hilton chain.
Not too many option for breakfast. No free internet facility, and you have to pay 1700 Kenyan Shilling or equal with 21 US dollar for 24 hours internet service, just to have a very bad and intermittent connection. The hotel staffs were friendly and helpful, although they are very slow. Overall for me, the hotel has very standard facilities, average in service and overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market and 25 minutes' drive from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Enjoy global dishes at the Traveller's Restaurant, try fine Italian cuisine at Sale E Pepe Restaurant or have a pint at the Hilton Nairobi hotel's Jockey Pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International